- Daddy Long Leg spiders are the creepiest of creeps
- Is hiring a lawn mower guy the laziest thing to do or a genius thing to do?
- I think i’d like to live in Downton Abbey. As a lady or a maid – I’m easy.
- Nothing is more annoying then the dreg leftovers of a yoghurt pot in the fridge…
The Easiest One Bowl Yoghurt & Maple Syrup Loaf
Adapted from Food52
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup canola or sunflower oil
Start by turning on your oven to 170 and lining a loaf tin or cake tin.
In a bowl, combine your maple syrup, yoghurt, eggs, vanilla and sugar until you have a thick smooth batter then add the flour and baking powder. Once smooth, add in the oil and work gently until the oil has fully incorporated.
Pour into your prepared tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Once cool, dig in and try to not eat it all in one hit.