My guilty pleasure include:
- my Big Fat Greek Wedding/Hunger Games/Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
- being inadvertently aggressive to get a seat on the train and the thrill and guilt you feel once you beat everyone else for it
- singing Never Ever by All Saints and nailing the rap part
- sorting by price on booking.com – highest to low – just so you can see where you can never afford to stay
- walking away from skincare places with a million samples because you smashed looking like a potential buyer
- sighing really loudly in public when people walk too slowly and are bad at lining up
- and obviously… choosing your choice and eating dip for dinner.
Makes around 2 cups
3 cloves of garlic, skin on
2tbs white wine vinegar
2tbs chopped dill
400g natural yoghurt
Peel, deseed and grate the cucumber then leave in a sieve to drain out the moister.
Pre heat the oven to 180 and roast the garlic with the skin on for 10 minutes. Once cool enough to touch, peel the garlic and using a knife mush the cloves to a paste.
In a bowl mix the vinegar, dill, salt, yoghurt and pureed garlic together. Squeeze the excess liquid from the cucumber and mix through the yoghurt.